This 3 day course teaches students to deploy and administer the SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 High Availability Extension.
During this course you will learn:
- Install the SLE HA Extension and create a Corosync/Pacemaker cluster
- Administer a cluster using Web and CLI tools
- Configure node fencing using the SBD plugin for STONITH
- Cluster basic resources, such as IP addresses and services
- Cluster storage in a cluster safe way using LVM
- Implement Active/Active storage using OCFS2 and GFS
- Configure simple load balancing using HA Proxy
To register, click here.